Office Application Support Specialist
CRDB Bank PLC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill 1 vacant position of Office Application Support Specialist existing in the Department of Information & Communication Technology (ICT) at Head Office, Dar es Salaam.
The Office Application Support Specialist is responsible to provide timely support to the daily operation in the company and support applications which are direct used by the users on their daily activities like Corporate Email, Active Directory, workflows. The candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well in a diverse, multicultural environment. The candidate should also have a sense of ownership over all applications and should ensure smooth daily operation of all application in the position’s purview.
- To Monitor and provide technical support to all applications and ensures that he/she is providing necessary help to the end-users and allots work to the staff.
- Responsible to resolves critical issues of the system which is used by normal users in their daily operations
- Provide timely and high-quality L1 and L2 support for AD, Corporate email, and all other office application systems, leveraging specialized knowledge and training in aforementioned applications.
- Author and oversee all technical documentation necessary to facilitate usage and adoption of applications, including user and admin guides; routinely review documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Administer all upcoming patches, plugins, new service packs and versions and ensure effective implementation to provide better services.
- Collaborate with Manager Office Application to administer applications to meet business needs.
- Testing new products, run regular maintenance checks and keep up-to-date with information security issues.
- Plan and host ad-hoc webinars, tele-conferences, and/or in-person meetings to better train and support application users.
- Participate in the research and system application needs to visualize any problems for users.
- Provide assistance to the customers or clients regarding the use of various software applications.
- Coordinate with vendors and other business users and provide technical assistance for all applications.
- Prepare management report to review same for precision and totality of contents and Documenting the reports obtained from the team members and presenting them to the Manager Office Application Support.
- At least 2 years of experience in Office Application Support in any financial institution.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as an IT technician.
- Experience of working in a deadline-oriented incident management environment managing multiple issues simultaneously.
- Technical handling interaction with vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Technical knowledge in IT Support and Technician
- Technical knowledge on Client and Servers Operating Systems.
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Security operating Control.
- Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge.
- Possession of a Bachelor degree in Computer Systems Technology or related academic field.
- At least 1 certification from Microsoft.