Drivers (4 Positions)
TANZANIA RED CROSS SOCIETY
The Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) is a voluntary humanitarian organization established as an independent National Society (NS) by the Act of Parliament No. 71 of December 1962 and amended by the Parliament of Tanzania in 2019. Tanzania Red Cross Society was recognised and admitted to the membership of the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) in 1963. The TRCS Headquarters office is located in Dar es Salaam.
TRCS is now the largest and most dependable national partner in delivering humanitarian services in Tanzania. The TRCS has an active network in all regions of Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar. Around 40% are women out of more than 35,000 active volunteers. Most importantly, because of its credibility, TRCS receives supports from a broad range of partners, including the IFRC, the ICRC, the American Red Cross, the Spanish Red Cross, the Belgian Red Cross-Flanders, the French Red Cross, the Italian Red Cross, the Chinese Red Cross and the Korean Red Cross. Other partners are UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP, UNFPA, the EU, USAID, CDC, BPRM and Pathfinder International. Tanzania Red Cross Society is looking for dynamic persons to fill the below vacancies.
DRIVERS (4 POSITIONS)
Duty Station : Mtendeli Camp (Kakonko DC) and Nduta Camp (Kibondo DC)
Reports to: Admin cum Logistics Coordinator
Age limit : Not above 45 years.
- To drive vehicles in a safe and cautious manner at all times as
- To ensure that the vehicles are clean and tidy at all
- Report all defects immediately to project officer/supervisor.
- Check vehicle for safety before use each day and see to it that insurance and registration are obtained/done on
- Responsible for all the vehicle’s
- Maintain all TRCS procedures regarding
- Maintain proper uses of log
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the
- Ensure good working relationship with other staff
- Must have ability to work in the humanitarian
- Advanced Driving Certificate
- Valid Driving License Class
- Five years or more working
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the role applied for on the subject bar not later than January 25th 2021. (Only short listed candidates will be notified).
Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and therefore qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) does not CHARGE A FEE at any stage of the recruitment process also we use our official email with extension of (@trcs.or.tz) not Gmail, yahoo any other email.
All applications are free for all candidates and no one should give any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. Should the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to TRCS – HR Department through Organizational Official Email: email@example.com.