POST: FIELD OFFICER II – 1 POST
POST CATEGORY(S) FARMING AND AGRIBUSINESS
RESEARCH,SCIENCE AND BIOTECH
EMPLOYER Tropical Pesticides Research Institute TPRI
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2020-12-03 2020-12-16
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist Research Scientist in carrying out Research/Technical activities by conducting laboratory/field tests;
- To keep proper records of research data and results;
- To operate and maintain laboratory/Fields instruments/equipment\
- To carry out routine operations in the laboratory/field;
- To collect and prepare samples for laboratory analysis;
- To prepare analytical reagents and standards;
- To supervise Laboratory Assistants;
- To collect samples and specimen from the field; and
- To do any other related duties as may be assigned by Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree in either of the following areas: Agriculture General, Agronomy, Horticulture or equivalent qualification from any recognized Institutions.
REMUNERATION PGSS 6 per month.
The deadline for submitting the application is 16 December 2020
CLICK HERE TO APPLY