IT Support Officer
Songea , Tanzania
- Provide technical and administration services for all electronic means of communications
- Provide ‘back-up’ system for electronic files
- Ensure a secure internet within the office
- Liaise with communications providers to ensure stable connections for internet
- Maintain all computing programs in a current status and ensure that no “pirated” copies of programs are in use on company computers
- Carrying out any other IT related duties that may be assigned
- Ensure that Microsoft office products, operating systems and other software products are installed and configured
- Carry out daily backup for all applications and databases and prepare daily Anti-virus, backup reports, documenting success and failures
Knowledge in Networking
- Basic knowledge in configuring/managing network setup in the locations.
- Basic knowledge in troubleshooting network related issues.
- Basic Knowledge in server setup like backup server etc.
- Knowledge in managing basic system issues.
- Knowledge in domains and configuring machines in domain and Active Directory.
- Configuring Printer setups for users.
- Installing / managing software’s like Anti-Virus and other applications.
- Basic Knowledge on Firewall setup.
Managing IT Inventory
- Managing Vendors and buying assets by following our Olam Protocols.
- Managing the IT Inventory in the location