Deadline: 15/November, 2020
A reputable English medium school in Kigamboni is looking for an Assistant Teacher. The ideal candidate should have a very good command in English.
- Assisting classroom teachers in the care, health, welfare and safety of children
- Working with a team of teachers, to provide a caring environment where children are safe and secure.
- Setting up class rooms and engage in play.
- Assisting classroom teacher with closing of the classroom each day.
- Helps and supervises children during all activities
- Ensures that the appearance, cleanliness, and safe environment of the classroom are appropriately maintained
- Helps prepare and implement classroom lesson plans, programs, and schedules
- Ensures that all classroom and outdoor equipment are in good working condition and are used and maintained properly
- Physically arranges the classroom into well-defined interest areas
- Prepares and implements classroom lesson plans, programs, and schedules
- At least one year of similar experience with children aging between 2 and 8.
- Certificate in early childhood education
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor
- Highly professional and dependable