POST: TECHNICIAN II – 22 POST
POST CATEGORY(S) ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION
EMPLOYER Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2020-11-16 2020-11-29
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspecting and reporting on designated roads and bridge conditions and maintenance work on monthly basis or at more frequent intervals if required;
- Preparing and supervising monthly work programmes for petty contractors undertaking routine/recurrent, periodic, and emergency maintenance works as directed;
- Certifying worksheets, delivery notes and similar documents as directed by Senior Technician;
- Undertaking roads traffic count, road inventory and condition survey;
- Carrying out in situ testing and takes site samples;
- Undertaking laboratory tests and monitor tests results and trends;
- Ensuring all laboratory apparatus and equipment are calibrated and maintained accordingly;
- Measuring and certifying works for payment;
- Preparing site reports as required/directed.
- Performing any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Ordinary Diploma in Civil or Transport Engineering/ Full Technician Certificate from any government recognized institution. Must be a computer literate.
REMUNERATION Attractive remuneration package in
The deadline for submitting the application is 29 November 2020