M-PESA: System Administrator
Dar es Salaam
The administrator will responsible for general maintenance of the M-Pesa ecosystem. This will include end to end incident management from initial troubleshooting to root cause analysis to problem management. Implementation of security policies, patch management and user access management as per the Vodacom policies. This role responsible for designing and building modules and solutions based on the needs of business and IT.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- System Management (Core System + M-pesa Eco System)
- System Monitoring
- Sydtrm Security
- Business Continuity Management
- System Operations & End User Support
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Operating system Unix (Solaris), Linux and Windows
- Excellent communication skills
- Relational Database Management Systems (Oracle, SQL Plus, MYSQL)
- Web Services & SSL/TLS Communication
- Must Have Technical/professional Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or its equivalent.
- Strong technical, analytic skills.
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders.
- Mobile Money experience would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of ITIL would be advantageous.
Maintain and Repair
Monitor and Diagnose
Implementation and Integration