We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Supermarket Supervisor to manage our supermarket. In this role, your duties will include overseeing employees, and controlling the quality of products and services. You may also be required to evaluate the job performance of supermarket.
To ensure success as a Store Supervisor, you should exhibit demonstrable managerial competency, and excellent communication skills. Supermarket Supervisors are natural leaders with excellent business management skills and a passion for customer service.
Supermarket Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Overseeing salespeople, cashiers, shelf stockers, and other employees.
- Keeping records of expenditure, sales figures, and employee performance.
- Evaluating the supply and availability of stocks, and profit-margins.
- Implementing measures to avoid stock damages, theft, and wastage.
- Monitoring shelve stocks and product displays, and the general appearance of the store.
- Investigating market trends and offering products that would appeal to customers.
- Addressing customers' requests, comments, and complaints.
- Motivating employees to achieve targets.
- Training new staff members and scheduling shifts.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Busines Administration, Financial Management, or equivalent qualification preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in a supervisory capacity at a supermarket, or similar.
- Extensive experience with preparing budgets, and financial and expense reports.
- In-depth knowledge of product and consumer trends, and marketing strategies.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in dealing with employees and customers.
- Proficiency with spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with applicable labor laws, and retail health and safety standards.
Send your Cover Latter and CV to : email@example.com
Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money