CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS POSTS(4)
- Handling and replying to customer inquiries through live chats, phone calls, social media interaction with customers
- Maintaining customer relations.
- Providing feedback to Supervisor/ Head on customer’s needs/feedbacks.
- Preparing and generating reports/relating customer’s queries.
- Researching into customer’s queries/concerns into the systems.
- Assist players with specifics about promotions, loyalty programs, and terms and conditions
- Escalate all necessary issues to management in a timely fashion
- Perform payment approvals for small transactions while following processes to identify Fraud, and risk
- Other duties as necessary and/or assigned
- Experience with computers, browsers, and mobile devices
- Ability to search, find answers, and assist our players with a wide variety of issues
- Great written communication skills
- Selfmotivated and very reliable
- Candidates with sports betting knowledge/knowledge of major sports will be preferred
- 2 years or more Customer Service experience in an office or call center setting preferred
- Experience with sports betting technology is preferred.
Job Type: Fulltime
Deadline for application is 3RD Of November,2020.
Send application via firstname.lastname@example.org