Drivers (2 posts)
The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) is an independent, world-class regulatory authority responsible for licensing, tariff regulation and quality of service regulation of the electricity, water, petroleum and Natural gas sectors. EWURA has the following vacancies for which suitably qualified Tanzanian citizens are invited to apply.
CORPORATE AFFAIRS DIVISION
Post Title : Driver (2 posts)
Duty Station : EWURA Head Quarters
Reports to : Transport Officer
Driver will be responsible for driving the Authority vehicles and ensure that are constantly maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the Authority’s vehicles as assigned.
- Maintain vehicles in good order.
- Dispatch official correspondences.
- To undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Possession of Form IV with Class C driving license.
- Possession of Trade Test Grade II or Mechanics Certificates from a recognized institution is a required.
- Possession of not less than three (3) years work experience without causing any accident.
- Possession of Experience in VIP driving will be an added advantage.
In addition to the above skills and qualifications, applicants for the above positions are required to have the following attributes:
- A very high level of integrity, honesty and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work under pressure and produce expected results;
- Ability to work in a dynamic team;
- Ability to self-manage, achieve results and meet deadlines; and
- Willingness to work beyond the call of duty
Tenure and Remuneration
- A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates for the posts.
- EWURA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Staff will be employed on permanent and pensionable terms.
Mode of Application
Application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV) including e-mail address or daytime contact telephone number, together with photocopies of certificates, one passport size photo and names and contacts of three referees should be addressed to reach the under-mentioned by 23rd October, 2020.
Only short listed candidate meeting the above criteria will be invited for interview. Lobbying and canvassing for employment will not be entertained and may work to the candidate’s disadvantage.
Application letter should be addressed to:
The Director General,
Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA), EWURA House,
Plot No 3, Block AD, Medeli West,
P O Box 2857,
NB: All applications that shall not be channeled through the above postal and email addresses shall not be considered.