CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Wellness & Customer Service Manager
Dar es Salaam , Tanzania
Our client is looking for Wellness & Customer Service Manager, the ideal candidate will supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service medical department
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Define and communicate customer service standards oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Recruit, train, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment when required.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Delivering a comprehensive service to enquiring customers
- Possibly delegating certain customer enquiries to specific teams.
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken (complains register).
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities direct the daily operations of the customer service team.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery.
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives
- Evaluate and performance manage staff &identify and address staff training and coaching needs
- Bachelor’s degree / advance diploma from a recognized university.
- Possess thorough knowledge of Company product.
- Sound analytical, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Moderate computer literacy especially in the use of Microsoft packages
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience Customer Service or related field in large and reputable organization
Send your Application Latter and CV to : email@example.com