The Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS), owned by the Tanzania Episcopal Conference (TEC), provides training for over 2,700 students. CUHAS is currently running programmes in Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Master of
Medicine (MMed), Master in Public Health (MPH), Masters of Science in Paediatric Nursing (M.Sc.PN), Masters of Science in Clinical Microbiology and Diagnostic Molecular Biology (M.Sc.CMDMB), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Science in Nursing Education (B.Sc.NED), Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc.N), Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences (BMLS),
Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging and Radiotherapy (BScMIR), Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences (DPS), Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences (DMLS) and Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography (DDR).
CUHAS invite suitably qualified persons to fill ONE (1) vacancy:Assistant Lecturer / Tutorial Assistant in Pharmacy Practice in the School of Pharmacy.
A Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy or relevant equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institution and score of at least B in the relevant subject and a GPA of at least 3.5.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Under-studies senior academic staff including attending lectures, leading seminars, tutorials and practical sessions
- Prepares learning resources for tutorial and practical exercises
- Assists in marking assignments, quizzes, reports and examinationsas well as provides feedback under supervision
- Provide advice and support to students
- Assists in conducting research under supervision
- Participates in other services of the School or University
- Performs any other dutiesthat may be assigned
- Adherence to professional ethics
- Language proficiency in medium of instruction
- Ability to communicate information, knowledge and skills to others Computer literacy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Ability to exercise initiative and be proactive
- Motivation for innovation, further learning and continuing professional development
A Successful candidatewill be offered a competitive package and benefits in accordance withthe qualifications and experience, as per CUHAS Scheme of Service.
- All applicants have to be Citizens of Tanzania.
- Applications must be typed in English.
- All application letters must be accompanied with detailed and current Curriculum Vitae, all relevant certificates and full transcriptsas well as birth certificate. For applicants who have studied outside Tanzania, a certificate of recognition by TCU must be attached.
- Names and valid addresses (and phone numbers or emails) of 3 credible referees must be provided.
- All applications must be addressed and sent to:
Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS)
P.O. Box 1464,
Or E-Mail to: email@example.com
The deadline is Monday 14th September, 2020